Join the team!
Junior Sales Executive (Spanish/Polish) – Pescara, Italy
MainAd is an advertising technology company that specialises in global display and retargeting ad campaigns. The company’s flagship proprietary technology, ‘Logico’, utilises machine learning to extend the benefits of bespoke programmatic campaigns to brands, and when combined with the team’s tailored approach to campaign management offers improved performance. Using its data-based expertise, MainAd amplifies advertising performance while delivering transparent and fair results.
Founded in 2007, MainAd is a privately held company that services international brands across 80 markets, with offices in Italy, the UK, Turkey, India, and The Philippines. MainAd holds membership for the IAB UK, as well as IAB Italy, where CSO, Michele Marzan sits on the board of directors. The company is also a registered vendor with the IAB’s Transparency and Consent Framework. For more information please visit www.mainad.com.
MainAd is committed to supporting humanitarian and social causes. The company actively provides for projects in Mozambique and India through chosen charity Terre des Hommes and often backs entrepreneurial events local to MainAd’s HQ in Pescara, Italy.
About the Role
Two words from your future manager: “if you are a nerd, maybe you already have your own blog, maybe you have finished a master about digital world – this could be the sign you are the right person. If you have an open mind and love confrontation in multicultural environment, you should apply for this job”.
- In connection with the Sales Managers, you’ll prospect, evaluate, and support the onboard of mid-size advertisers and advertising agencies in Spain and Poland
- Proactively fuel and categorize the pipe, trough market intelligence and step by step networking
- Pitch small and medium clients, via cold phone call and email
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals
- Share your best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues
- Work closely with our account managers team to launch campaigns
- Closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of your game
- First experience/education in sales and marketing is essential
- Digital advertising related industry background is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- A proactive focus on learning and self-improvement
- Charismatic and well organised
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fluent Spanish & English are essential, other European language is of preference
Perks of working with us
- A unique opportunity to be part of one of the biggest AdTech companies in Italy
- Building and managing relationships with top tier companies in the world
- Developing universal communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to take on responsibility and challenge yourself
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION