Join the team!
Advertising Operations Specialist – Manila, Philippines
MainAd is an exciting Online Marketing company growing from strength to strength. Founded in 2007, the company has over 10 years’ experience in advertising and monetising online opportunities globally.
We work with elite brands, covering all sectors from Finance, Retail, Travel, Fashion and Telecoms. MainAd strives to grow not only as a company, but also cultivate our relationships with large international corporations across Europe, USA, UK and Asia.
MainAd’s winning strategy based on innovation and high quality of services has proven a success. In addition to the Head Quarters in Italy, MainAd now operate from offices in Chile, India, France, Turkey, Germany, Philippines, Dubai and London.
About the Role
Advertising Operations Specialist’s responsibilities will include management of the different advertising campaigns, including Google Ads campaigns.
Advertising Operations Specialist will be able to troubleshoot technical campaign problems and solve autonomously the basic issues. They will be working together with the team in Italy and support in launching new ad products developed within the company.
- Traffic management – implementing, testing, deploying, and optimising ad campaigns from clients;
- Manage Google Ads campaigns and proactively ensure profitability of the accounts assigned;
- Analyse digital campaigns success, provide technical support to troubleshoot;
- Test and evaluate new types of ad products;
- Perform QA for campaigns that go live, check bugs and coordinate solution of problems with internal teams;
- Maintain and distribute reports;
- Coordinate with the accounting team for invoicing, updates and keep internal statistics tools updated;
- Interacting when needed with customers to solve problems, both by email and Skype;
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner;
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives, ensuring the quality along the road;
- Using contacts to generate new business and to extend existing business by up-selling;
- Engaging in project management duties, communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Work on new projects / markets / customers together with the teammates;
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Monitor the market to be aware of new technologies and our competitors’ tools;
- Adherence to clear, accurate documentation, following agreed delivery processes;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or other related field;
- Google Ads certified (basic or intermediate);
- Have at least basic knowledge of HTML, skills in WordPress will be a plus;
- Possess good knowledge of excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas), combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Have good skills in MS Office (PPT, Word etc.);
- Advanced in English and in another language (it will be treated as a plus);
- Open to change, proactive and have a self-starter personality;
- Flexible and have adaptable mindset, with an eye on innovation;
- Passionate about digital marketing (maybe you define yourself as a nerd or have your own blog);
- Excellent at relationship-building and interpersonal skills – able to relate to and play well with others in the team with the focus on the results and communicate on all levels of customers’ organisations;
- Eager to work in an international work environment, liaising with different cultures and backgrounds;
- Are enthusiastic to learn new things and work under deadlines;
- Able to work independently;
- Ability to prioritise work across engagements based on short and long-term needs;
- Ability to work under pressure ensuring high standards at all times;
- 1+ year experience in Online Marketing industry will be a plus.
You’ll be working in the Netpromedia Incorporated, the company which outsources the Ad Ops activities for MainAd in Makati, Philippines. This team already consists of two other experienced team members placed in the headquarters in Italy and whom you will work together with to develop the business unit. You would be working in the team, which is managing the innovative ad solutions and is concentrated on new markets.
- Value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance;
- Treat you like a professional. We trust you to get work done;
- Take care of you. Our health insurance will let you sleep soundly;
- Give you possibility to participate in projects with use of technology, exciting and new solutions, in a fast-paced environment;
- Respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Are you the right person?
Succeeding means respecting colleagues and clients and understanding their needs, while focusing on the result. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us.
Apply now at [email protected] or fill in the application form below.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION