Join the team!
Trainee Business Analyst – Manila, Philippines
MainAd is an international advertising technology company, focusing on performance results accomplished through its programmatic know-how and proprietary tech, ‘Logico’. The company specialises in global display and retargeting ad campaigns, and ‘Logico’ utilises machine learning and cloud technologies to extend the benefits of bespoke programmatic campaigns to brands. Using its data-based expertise, MainAd amplifies advertising performance while delivering transparent and fair results.
Founded in 2007, MainAd is a privately held company that services international brands across 80 markets, with offices in Italy, the UK, Turkey, India, and The Philippines, and sales representatives also present in APAC. The company actively expands its services by investing in projects, such as its ventures ProfiliAd and LeadBI. MainAd holds membership for the IAB UK and IAB Italy, where the company sits on the board. MainAd is also a registered vendor with the IAB’s Transparency and Consent Framework. For more information please visit www.mainad.com.
MainAd is committed to supporting humanitarian and social causes. The company actively provides for projects in Mozambique, India and Peru through chosen charity Terre des Hommes.
About the Role
We are looking for a detail-oriented Business Analyst who will partner with our Account Managers and ensure the long-term success of our clients.
The Business Analyst team are team are responsible for the economic side of our campaigns, they work closely with our AM’s and together they make better decisions when it comes to managing a campaign.
Members of this team aim to make campaigns profitable by constantly analysing the different methods, tools, and the performance of the different programs, and choosing what the best setting is for each of those.
- Daily monitoring on campaigns performance;
- Implementation of specific suggestions by analysis;
- Request advanced analysis to central analysis;
- Ensure Stat team correlate information with BAN team regularly
- Take actions and send alerts on emergencies;
- Send to Team Stat alerts, when the data is not updated or are wrong.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of online marketing is desirable
- IT or Computer science Degree
- Mathematical – Statistical background;
- Excel expertise;
- Be able to communicate findings to non-analysis related people;
- Team working ability;
- Dynamism and proactivity.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION