Join the team!
Senior Software Developer (JAVA) – Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Work: Full Time
At MainAd, we specialize in performance marketing, expertly accomplished through our programmatic understanding. Founded in 2007, we have grown from our HQ in Pescara, Italy, to a globally successful advertising technology company. We have offices in London, Milan, Istanbul, Manila, Trivandrum and Bangalore. Our team of digital professionals successfully deliver campaigns for leading international advertisers. We partner with top-tier brands in more than 80 countries, across a wide range of industries.
More information to be found on: www.mainad.com
- Ability to work on the following technologies: Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring, REST Web Services, MySQL, MS-SQL, Google Cloud Platform, Hibernate, GIT, Maven, Tomcat, Debian etc.
- Have Good Debugging & Testing Skills
- Participate actively to develop new projects; Code development & Testing
- Review and debug existing code;
- Lead software developers;
- Ability to direct software development projects mapped;
- Develop high-quality code that is aligned with user needs and meet business goals;
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting;
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products;
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
- Understand and contribute to the technical solution from analysis/design through to code level;
- Lead by example and monitor developer’s productivity. Ensure roadblocks are removed and assistance is provided where necessary;
- Document development phases and monitor systems;
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies;
- Co-ordinate Releases and adequately plan Sprints;
- Report on status of development, quality and system performance to management;
- Split time between hands-on development and leadership tasks on the projects;
- Work with Project/Product Manager to plan and execute projects to ensure that the teams have appropriate technical specifications and direction to deliver products.
Skills & Qualification requirements
- Have third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline;
- BE/BTech/MCA/MSc Computer Science with 60% aggregate score;
- Have experience of R&D and work with minimum requirement;
- Mandatory Skills: Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring, REST Web Services, MySQL, Maven, Tomcat, Linux/Debian etc., Good Debugging & Testing Skills
- Good to Have: NoSQL, MS-SQL, Google Cloud Platform Working Experience, Hibernate, Struts, experience on Source Code Control Tools like GIT, 6 months Support Experience, Good Communication Skills
- Have some years’ experience of hands-on, strong Java/ J2EE and web service integration skills. Python is a plus but we don’t mind what tech stack you’ve used; we believe great Software Engineers can learn quickly;
- Can build highly robust and scalable systems;
- Have already worked in an international company and have strong communication skills, on all organizational levels;
- Can clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ideally, have at least 2.5 years’ experience in one or more of the following:
- Object-Oriented Programming with JAVA;
- ER and UML project & design skills;
- Have experience coding in MS-SQL/MySQL using MVC design patterns and experience with NoSQL databases;
- Experience developing HTML5/CSS/CSS3 technologies and responsive applications using leading UI and JS frameworks;
- Solid knowledge of Ajax and XML, working with web API’s & Open Source Frameworks.
- Strong debugging skills;
- Worked with GIT or other version control system;
- Familiarity migrating content from a number of source into a target framework or CMS;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines;
- Preferably have some experience leading small teams and following / improving software development methodologies. Otherwise, you feel this is the next step in your career;
- Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done;
- Have knowledge and positive experiences about implementing data management standards;
- Have a passion for code. You take pride in your professional reputation, side projects, or open source contributions.
You’ll be working in the Netpromedia Pvt LTD, the company which outsources the IT activities for MainAd in Trivandrum, India. This team already consists of a support and development team, who have developed an amount of custom workflows & functionality and started the journey towards perfection. You would be working in the software development team, which is managing the product R&D using the latest technologies.
- Value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance;
- Treat you like a professional. We trust you to get work done;
- Take care of you. Our health insurance will let you sleep soundly;
- Give you possibility to participate in projects with some of the most innovative technology, exciting and new solutions, in a fast-paced environment;
- Respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Are you the right person?
Succeeding means respecting colleagues and clients and understanding their needs, while focusing on the result. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION