Join the team!
Sales Manager – Brazil, LATAM
MainAd is an exciting Online Marketing company growing from strength to strength. Founded in 2007, the company has over 10 years’ experience in advertising and monetizing online opportunities globally.
We work with elite brands, covering all sectors from Finance, Retail, Travel, Fashion and Telecoms. MainAd strives to grow not only as a company, but also cultivate our relationships with large international corporations across Europe, USA, UK and Asia.
MainAd’s winning strategy based on innovation and high quality of services has proven a success. In addition to the Headquarters in Italy, MainAd now operate from offices in India, Turkey, Philippines, and UK.
About the Role
The Sales Manager will report to the Head of LATAM.
MainAd is seeking a New Sales Manager to establish our Brazil workforce.
In this role you will be responsible for evangelizing our programmable bidder technology and building strong relationships to win net new logos. We are looking for someone who enjoys hunting and building new relationships, will think strategically, is collaborative, and has the drive to commit and carry out great ideas. You will be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven and friendly people who are passionate about taking on new challenges together.
- New Business Development -70%
- Management and Research -20%
- Top Client Retention and Development -10%
- Develop our new client portfolio mainly with direct deals and, in addition, ensure the long-term success with agency and affiliate network partners.
- Proactively identify, nurture and close top & mid-market accounts through a combination of phone and face to face sales meetings.
- You will proactively identify the decision makers within the client or agency partner organization and you’ll be responsible to establish relationships with them.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Execute prospecting for new clients and agency partners by market research, lead qualification, sales pipeline prioritization and business potential estimation, sales planning and execution.
- Generate interest from potential clients, then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company; they must develop rapport with new clients and agency partners and set targets for sales.
- Grow and retain existing top accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients, in the way to obtain cross/up selling.
- Strategic sales planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the sales manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company in alignment with the global and local sales strategies; this requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- New Sales Managers will report to Head of LATAM and will work with senior and mid-level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- An existing portfolio of clients and business relationships is needed
- Successful technology sales experience, preferably a SaaS product
- Proven ability to meet sales goals and have cold-calling/Telesales experience
- Experience selling in the AdTech industry is a plus
- Experience working in a dynamic, high energy sales culture and are tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Willing to travel as needed to meet prospective clients
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools
- BA/BS Preferred
- Innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’ and have a roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing right by our customers, your co-workers, and the company
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION